Liberi Group connects companies, prepares and supports for deals. Our network is such that we do not need a face-to-face conferences to connect with companies (Investors/Strategics/distributors). More than 30% of our clients originate from the U.S. 40% of our clients come from Europe. An increasing number of our clients is being served from and towards Asia by us (30%). We basically operate in the triangle between EU-US and Asia.
Over the last few years we have realized similar successes in finding the appropriate (strategic investment) partners for biotech companies and or Pharma. In co-development and licensing (in and out) with strategic market parties, or just through direct investments. From pre-clinical to Phase III and marketed. 50% of our clients are pre-clinical stage. Most of these costs are covered by success fee. We do not charge monthly consulting retainers, just a one-time only upfront. From Europe, we are specialized in connecting to and from US and Asia (China/Korea/Japan), Russia and Turkey, as well the Middle East and Latin America. From Asia, we typically bridge for partnering and investment to the US and Europe.
- Experienced serial entrepeneur
- Economic background (for details see LinkedIn profile)
- 10 years as the Managing Director (and owner) of a consulting firm (120 staff)
- 10 years as the CEO of a biotech company (from pre-clinical study till Phase IIb)
- Independent Strategic and Business Development Consultant, Project Manager and Interim CEO (incl. M&A)
Diana van Oosten
Frans Trouwen operates his organization together with Diana van Oosten, his long-time collaborator, legal counsel and colleague.
The Liberi Group has amassed thousands of contacts in the Life Sciences Industry. This has rendered our services extremely versatile, and has opened up a plethora of possible collaborations for our clients.
The Network is constantly growing in all area’s.
- Frans Trouwen – Founder, CEO
- Diana van Oosten – CFO
- Thomas – Project Manager
- Daniël – Project Manager
- Simon – Project Manager Database
- Rick – Project Manager Database
- Jan – Project Manager Database
- Marjolein Visser – Project Manager Database
- International strategy consultancy and business development support, Project- and Interim Management to Biotech and Pharma, Food and Feed, M&A and setting up EU-HQ for ex EU companies.
- Success-fee based on success in the Life Sciences, Food or Feed field
- Always combined with a (one time only) fixed retainer upfront, no monthly consulting retainers.
- Setting up companies in specific markets, creating value and selling them after some time.
- Tailored business model
Liberi Group can help you set up a succesful business venture, deploying one the following levels of involvement:
- Consultancy / business development
- Success fee
- Creating value by building companies
Partnering and Investment Activities
Liberi's approach for biotech customers
Establishing a collaboration for biotech customers with a partner (financial, strategic) usually requires a number of steps to be taken in due order.